Henge Shop :: Avebury
Chakra for everyday living
Chakra for everyday living will introduce you to the seven main chajras and show you how to balance their power for your own well-being.
- Learn the historical origins of the chakras and discover their ancient Indian traditions.
- Achieve new levels of health and spiritual development by increasing your chakra awareness.
- Contains step by step yoga postures to encourage the flow of energy through your body.
- Includes excersises to help put the guidance into practice and advance your work.
- Provides you with ideas to continue your healing through knowledge of auras and new techniques.
Author: Liz Simpson and Patricia Mercier